Neem, often referred to as the Indian lilac, and scientifically named as Azadirachta indica, is a popular evergreen tree. It has many qualities known to be beneficial for the skin and hair. This excellent herb is a great source of fatty acids, vitamins and minerals that are needed for healthy skin and hair. It contains active constituents like nimbidin, nimbolide and azadirachtin that have some amazing medicinal properties that can help you get rid of every skin and hair problems.
Skin Care Benefits:
Pacify Irritated Skin
Fight Signs of Aging
Tackles Blackheads & Whiteheads
Relieves Itchy Scalp
Intensify Hair Growth
Avert premature greying the hair
Conditions under nourished hair
Neem is a common ingredient in many skin and hair care products. It is known for its antibacterial and healing properties. If you want a solution for your acne breakouts that isn’t harsh to your skin, then neem can be one. Antioxidant-rich neem leaves soothe rashes and irritations on the skin. 
You can make a neem face pack by directly making a paste with neem leaves. You can also add natural ingredients like aloe vera, lemon, turmeric, and rose water based on the reason of usage.
- For Dark spot removal: To make a face pack for dark-spot removal, mix the paste of neem leaves with yogurt and apply it to your face. After drying, rinse it well.
- Healing dry skin: Make a face pack by boiling neem leaves and creating a paste. Mix the neem paste with turmeric powder and coconut oil. Wait for a couple of minutes after applying it to your face, and rinse. Avoid this face pack if you have severe acne on your skin. Do use a moisturizer after the application for best results.
- Treating oily skin: Oily skin and acne breakout is also a concern for many individuals. If you face such a problem, make a face pack with two teaspoons of neem leaves paste, two teaspoons of rose water, and one teaspoon of lemon juice. Rinse and massage well after waiting for some time and finally moisturize your skin.
- Bringing out the natural glow: Neem can be a part of your beauty regime for naturally glowing skin. Take basil and neem leaves in equal proportions and blend them to make a face pack. Add half a cup of multani mitti and one teaspoon of honey. Wait for 15 minutes after applying the face pack. Scrub your face gently and rinse well.
- Removing acne and pimples: This face pack includes argan oil, which is known for its antibacterial properties. Make a face pack with grated cucumber, neem leaf paste, and argan oil. Wait for 20 minutes after applying the face pack, and then wash it well. Gently massage your skin with a moisturizer to get acne-free smooth skin
OUR RA Cosmetics STORY
RA Cosmetics is a family owned business providing for the care of your skin and hair since 2009. Our base of operation is Atlanta, GA, USA. From here we import, export, package and ship our RA Shea Butter and complimentary products.
Shea Butter from Ghana
HANDCRAFTED SOAPSSHOP SOAP BARS
With endless plant based and handcrafted soap options, RA Cosmetics is a one stop shop for your soap needs.
PURE OILSSHOP OILS
Create your own blends with our RA Cosmetics's oils ranging from Coconut, Batana, Chebe, Neem & much more!
TRADITIONAL POWDERSSHOP POWDERS
Powdered ingredients at their rawset point, Available now at RA Cosmetics.
Powerful natural ingredients to help with your wellness in mind.